[gis_info] Correction August 29th FREE ON-LINE SEMINAR - "Mapping Grade Products from the Unmanned Aerial System: The photogrammetric Approach"

David Alvarez davidalvarez76 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:45:35 PDT 2014

 --
Warning: If you reply to this message it will go to everyone on the mailing
list!

The group web page is https://groups.google.com/d/forum/magip?hl=en.
The Montana Association of GIS Professionals web page is
http://www.magip.org.
---
"MAGIP" group.
email to magipmt+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.