[gis_info] New amendments to draft Water & Monitoring Well Data standard

DENOUDEN Bob * CIO bob.denouden at state.or.us
Wed Feb 26 07:51:39 PST 2014

Based on feedback from the Framework Forum on February 5th, The Hydrography FIT has revised the amended Water & Monitoring Well Data Standard. A new draft of version 1.1 of that standard is now available for review and is attached. A new  comment period will be open for 45 days, closing April 12th, 2014. Please address questions and comments to me at bob.denouden at state.or.us<mailto:bob.denouden at state.or.us> and I will forward them on to the Hydro FIT.

-Bob

Bob DenOuden, GISP
Oregon GIS Framework Coordinator
DAS/CIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
155 Cottage St. NE, 4th Floor
Salem, OR 97301
office: (503) 378-3157 cell: (503) 428-4892

http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>