[gis_info] FW: GIS-Pro 2014: URISA’s 52nd Annual Conference in New Orleans, September 8-11

SMITH Cy * CIO cy.smith at state.or.us
Mon Mar 31 12:28:02 PDT 2014

You’re the first to know….

We just published all of the conference details for GIS-Pro 2014: URISA’s 52nd Annual Conference in New Orleans, September 8-11.

[https://netforum.avectra.com/public/DocumentGenerate.aspx?Image=77caefdc-4687-44dc-9fab-21c463f0abe2]

Visit the conference website <http://www.gis-pro.org/> today and review the conference program with an abundance of educational offerings, from workshops and sessions to keynote addresses and panel discussions. Review the list of speakers and instructors, and check out this year’s Community Project where we’re collecting important data in the Black Pearl neighborhood to support redevelopment and revitalization.

Some of the networking events are already detailed and we’re working on optional events (ghost tours in the Quarter, group dining outings, etc.) to help you make the most of your time in New Orleans! Download the GIS-Pro 2014 mobile Sched app at the conference website and start networking with your fellow attendees and speakers.

Register for the conference and make your hotel reservations at the Sheraton New Orleans early. Access all of the information about GIS-Pro 2014 online<http://www.gis-pro.org/>. Looking forward to seeing you in September!