[gis_info] ArcGIS Online Classes in Portland

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Fri Apr 10 08:51:08 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Geospatial Training Services will be teaching Introduction to ArcGIS Online
and Intermediate ArcGIS Online in Portland (Tigard) on May 18th - 20th.

More information at http://geospatialtraining.com

Introduction to ArcGIS Online
<http://geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&view=node&id=82%3Aintroduction-to-arcgis-online&Itemid=87>
(May
18th) - $380
This is our introductory level ArcGIS Online class and includes the
following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to ArcGIS Online
Module 2: Creating Content
Module 3: Controlling Symbology
Module 4: Basic Sharing

Intermediate ArcGIS Online
<http://geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&view=node&id=135%3Aintermediate-arcgis-online&Itemid=100>
(May
19th - 20th) - $760
This is our intermediate level ArcGIS Online class and includes the
following modules:
Module 1: Managing an ArcGIS Online Account
Module 2: Labeling and Configuring Pop-Up Windows
Module 3: Sharing and Creating Applications with Templates
Module 4: Introduction to Web AppBuilder
Module 5: Creating a Simple Application
Module 6: Adding and Configuring Widgets
Module 7: Managing Applications

Classes will be held at the University of Phoenix in Tigard, 13221 SW 68th
Parkway.

You will need to supply your own laptop.

Thanks,
Eric Pimpler