[gis_info] GIS Project Manager - Portland Area

Steven Raber sraber at quantumspatial.com
Mon Aug 3 17:26:40 PDT 2015

List,

New to the list, so hopefully this is an acceptable posting (if not, please
let me know) … Quantum Spatial is seeking candidates for a GIS project
manager to work onsite with our client in the Portland area.  Please see
the following link to the job announcement.

https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=wsidata&jobId=82616
… very quick turn-around …

If you have interest please apply online at the link above, and drop me an
email …

Thanks!

Steve

[image: Quantum Geospatial Logo]

*Steve Raber*
Photo Science, a Quantum Spatial Company

Senior Program Manager
2955 Professional Place, Suite 300  |  Colorado Springs, CO 80904

www.quantumspatial.com

*C:* (719) 646-9141  |  *W:* (719) 375-1452