[gis_info] Framework Forum

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Fri Dec 11 11:52:28 PST 2015

A few folks who couldn't make it to the Framework Forum on Monday, Dec. 14, asked if we could provide a way for them to participate remotely.  I strongly encourage everyone who can attend in person to do so, as participation remotely isn't nearly as effective.  However, I understand that, especially this time of year, some can't easily travel.  The remote connection information is below.

To join the meeting:
https://das.adobeconnect.com/r4d2oravph9/

Meeting Name:  Framework Forum
Invited By: Cy Smith (cy.smith at oregon.gov<mailto:cy.smith at oregon.gov>)
When:  12/14/2015 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Time Zone:  Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Audio Conference Details:

Toll access number (Toll): 1-630-424-8428
Toll free access number (Toll Free): 1-866-377-3315

Participant pin code: 7276474

----------------
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:

Test your connection: https://das.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html

Cy

Cy Smith, GISP, State GIO
DAS/CIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
Past President, Urban Regional Info. Systems Association (URISA)
Past President, National States Geographic Info. Council (NSGIC)
Past Chair, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)
(503) 378-6066, http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>