[gis_info] Draft Oregon Metadata Standard available for review

DENOUDEN Bob * DAS Bob.DENOUDEN at oregon.gov
Mon Jan 26 12:28:36 PST 2015

Beginning last summer, the metadata workgroup has been working on a clarified and revised GIS metadata standard.  We are happy to report that this draft is now available for wider review by the Oregon framework community at http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/fit/metadata/Oregon_metadata_standard_ver%20_2%2001.pdf
The draft will be open for review until March 13, 2015.  If no substantive changes are needed upon completion of the review period, it will be forwarded to the next Framework Forum for presentation to the Oregon GIS community. Comments on the draft should be directed to me.

-Bob

Bob DenOuden, GISP
Oregon GIS Framework Coordinator
DAS/CIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
155 Cottage St. NE, 4th Floor
Salem, OR 97301
office: (503) 378-3157 cell: (503) 428-4892

http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>