[gis_info] Final Week to Register for ArcGIS Online Classes in Portland Area

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Tue May 5 12:23:46 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Registration will close on May 12th for the upcoming ArcGIS Online classes.

Geospatial Training Services will be teaching Introduction to ArcGIS Online
and Intermediate ArcGIS Online in Portland (Tigard) on May 18th - 20th.

More information at http://geospatialtraining.com

Introduction to ArcGIS Online
<http://geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&view=node&id=82%3Aintroduction-to-arcgis-online&Itemid=87>
(May
18th) - $380
This is our introductory level ArcGIS Online class and includes the
following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to ArcGIS Online
Module 2: Creating Content
Module 3: Controlling Symbology
Module 4: Basic Sharing

Intermediate ArcGIS Online
<http://geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&view=node&id=135%3Aintermediate-arcgis-online&Itemid=100>
(May
19th - 20th) - $760
This is our intermediate level ArcGIS Online class and includes the
following modules:
Module 1: Managing an ArcGIS Online Account
Module 2: Labeling and Configuring Pop-Up Windows
Module 3: Sharing and Creating Applications with Templates
Module 4: Introduction to Web AppBuilder
Module 5: Creating a Simple Application
Module 6: Adding and Configuring Widgets
Module 7: Managing Applications

Classes will be held at the University of Phoenix in Tigard, 13221 SW 68th
Parkway.

You will need to supply your own laptop.

Thanks,
Eric Pimpler