[gis_info] Fwd: Request for Abstracts - 2016 GIS In Action Conference - April 4 & 5

Keith Massie keith.oregon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:01:16 PST 2015

Please send this out to the GIS listserv.

Thanks.

keith massie

*April 4th & 5th, 2016*

*(Workshops April 6th)*

Please mark your calendars for the *TWENTY-FOURTH  Annual* *GIS In Action
Conference <http://www.gisinaction.org>*, hosted by the Columbia River
Region <http://columbia.asprs.org/CRR> of the American Society of
Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS <http://www.asprs.org>) and
the *Oregon-Southwest
Washington Chapter <http://www.orurisa.org>* of the Urban and Regional
Information Systems Association (*URISA <http://www.urisa.org>*).

This year, we are back at Portland State University*!* Each year ASPRS and
URISA collaborate to hold this informational conference on current issues
in the Geospatial Information Community. Join us for what will surely be
another successful opportunity to meet with colleagues in the geospatial
industries and organizations, to learn about emerging topics and recent
advances in GIS applications, and to discuss our problems and solutions
together. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to meet and network with GIS
professionals from the region. Find out who is doing what, and how.

*Call for Presentations!*

Please submit an abstract (approx 150 words) by *November 25, 2015* using this
Google form <http://www.gisinaction.org/content/abstract-submit>.  If you
have any questions about the form or submission requirements, please
contact our program chair, Richard L’Esperance:
mailto:rlesperance at campbellgroup.com <rlesperance at campbellgroup.com>.
Abstracts submitted after this date are welcome, but those submitted by the
deadline will be given first consideration in the program.

Please include your *name*, *title*, *company/agency*, and *email address*.
Abstracts should be approximately 150 words in length and include up to 4
keywords.

*Presenters receive a $100 discount on the registration fee of $225.*

View last year’s program here
<http://www.gisinaction.org/content/past-conferences>.

Any questions about the conference please contact Keith Massie at:
mailto://keith.oregon@gmail.com <keith.oregon at gmail.com>

Unsubscribe
<http://www.orurisa.org/Sys/Unsubscribe?et=Vzn%2f4aWZtOPc2MzNa%2bAd7cBLKT7djQfmZRS%2bN10oZpICqnrAtbx9vPeAf1RrO40WZ%2f6wIpGxfhY%2bpJoX2ynEcKJCzOUJ4KZsRzBtdp2p%2b3g5OhIc7n3kOE7FaDulSX%2b4DjdXkghkEFBs%2bVsnlnPUktbfMajAklK13K8D7KQp66IZqP69>