[gis_info] Webinar Recording - Introduction to the Spatial Statistics Toolbox in ArcGIS

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Mon Aug 1 09:43:37 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

In this recorded webinar from Geospatial Training Services
<http://geospatialtraining.com/> you'll be introduced to the Spatial
Statistics Toolbox in ArcGIS Desktop.  At a high level we'll cover various
toolsets including Measuring Geographic Distributions, Analyzing Patterns,
and Mapping Clusters.  Keep in mind that these are very complex tools in
many cases so we'll be presenting additional webinars in the future that
cover individual tools in much greater detail.  Our goal with this webinar
is basically just to introduce you the toolbox and give you some ideas of
how it can be used.

View the Introduction to the Spatial Statistics Toolbox in ArcGIS
<http://geospatialtraining.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=114af1648b1b32ceafef9b43a&id=07a88a7596&e=9193bca405>
webinar.

You may also be interested in our new Introduction to Spatial Statistics
using ArcGIS Desktop and R
<http://geospatialtraining.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=114af1648b1b32ceafef9b43a&id=fa4ab07095&e=9193bca405>course.
 *We have several sessions of this course coming up in the next few months
including a 2 day class in Seattle on November 2nd and 3rd.*  In addition
to covering the Spatial Statistics Toolbox we also introduce you to the R
programming language and you'll learn how to create custom ArcGIS tools
with R.

Thanks,
Eric