[gis_info] Entry level GIS inquiry

Walsh, Kuuipo Kuuipo.Walsh at oregonstate.edu
Thu Aug 4 12:06:55 PDT 2016

Hi Nicholas,

I am Kuuipo Walsh and I am the director of the Geographic Information Science program at Oregon State University. You are welcome to subscribe to my OSU listserv which I run for the OSU GIS community. I post entry level GIS job announcements to the list often, especially for positions in the northwest related to natural resources.

All are welcome to join, but if you are using an non-OSU email, please provide your full name as well so I know it isn’t a spam request.

Best wishes for a successful job search,
Kuuipo

Ms. Kuuipo Ann Walsh, Director
GIScience Certificate Program
134 Wilkinson Hall,