[gis_info] GeoByte (ASPRS\CaGIS\AAGS\Geo4ALL) August 31st @ 2:00 pm ET -- Tangible Landscape: Open Source Environment for Geospatial Learning, Science, and Community Engagement

David Alvarez davidalvarez76 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:22:16 PDT 2016

Aug 31, 2016 2:00 PM EDT

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2724490134585716737

In this webinar, we introduce Tangible Landscape - a new type of modeling
environment for interacting with geospatial data, analyses and simulations
using malleable 3D physical models. We will describe the concept, show
various options for hardware set-ups in a laboratory or at outreach events,
and discuss technologies for creating 3D landscape models. The system is