[gis_info] Free Webinar - Introduction to the Spatial Statistics Toolbar in ArcGIS

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Tue Jun 28 09:05:10 PDT 2016

On Friday, July 29th, Geospatial Training Services
<http://geospatialtraining.com/> we'll be presenting a free webinar
entitled Introduction to Spatial Statistics Toolbox for ArcGIS Desktop. In
this webinar we'll give you a high level overview of the available tools,
when to use the tools, and demonstrate some of the more popular tools such
as Hot Spot Analysis, Cluster and Outlier Analysis, and others.

Space is limited so sign up soon to reserve your space. Sign up at:
https://itrain.leadpages.co/introduction-spatial-statistics/
<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fitrain%2Eleadpages%2Eco%2Fintroduction-spatial-statistics%2F&urlhash=ZCBl&_t=tracking_anet>

We also have several new sessions of our new Introduction to Spatial
Statistics using ArcGIS Desktop and R coming up soon:

http://geospatialtraining.com/introduction-to-spatial-statistics-with-arcgis-desktop-and-r/
<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgeospatialtraining%2Ecom%2Fintroduction-to-spatial-statistics-with-arcgis-desktop-and-r%2F&urlhash=hE2x&_t=tracking_anet>

October 3rd and 4th in Raleigh, NC
October 11th and 12th in Denver