[gis_info] ASPRS\CaGIS\AAGS -- GeoBytes April 29 - Designing National Park Service Visitor Maps

David Alvarez davidalvarez76 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:02:05 PDT 2016

   1. ​
   Fri, Apr 29, 2016 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT

The look of National Park Service maps, which have had a familiar design
dating back to the 1970s, recently has undergone modernization to better
serve the 300 million people who visit the parks each year. My talk will
discuss the scope of these design changes, why we did them, and how they
build upon and enhance previous map design standards.

Registration URL:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8003421373636953601
--------
David Alvarez

“THE FURTHER BACKWARDS YOU LOOK, THE FURTHER FORWARD YOU CAN SEE"

Winston Churchill