[gis_info] AutoCAD for ArcGIS Assistance

Stark, Dan stark at ci.wilsonville.or.us
Fri May 13 10:46:29 PDT 2016

The City of Wilsonville is using the AutoCAD for ArcGIS plugin within AutoCAD 2017. We are using AutoCAD to update/edit our production utility databases in ArcSDE/ArcGIS Server & SQL.

Are there any other jurisdictions using this workflow. Can we ask you some questions?

Are there any professional services firms that can offer expertise in this workflow? Can we ask you for some assistance?

Best,
Dan

Daniel J Stark | GIS Manager | City of Wilsonville
29799 SW Town Center Loop E |Wilsonville, OR 97070
voice: 503-570-1533 | fax: 503-682-1015
stark at ci.wilsonville.or.us<mailto:stark at ci.wilsonville.or.us> | http://www.wilsonvillemaps.com<http://www.wilsonvillemaps.com/>
DISCLOSURE: Messages to and from this E-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records law