[gis_info] Early Registration closes soon for the Northwest GIS User Group conference

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Tue Aug 8 10:17:23 PDT 2017

Join us for the 2017 Northwest GIS Users Group Conference in Boise, October 9-13th.  Register now<https://nwgis.org/2017/registration> because early registration closes at the end of August.  Participate by giving a 20-25  minute full-length presentation or consider a 5 minute lightning talk. Submit your abstract at https://nwgis.org/2017/talks-maps-and-apps.

We have updated our agenda<https://www.nwgis.org/2017/agenda>, and we have links to the ESRI Learning Lab<https://www.nwgis.org/sites/default/files/u30/G77841_HandsOnLearningLab_bs_6-17.pdf> that will be open on Wednesday and Thursday of the conference.

Check out all the events, training, and learning opportunities  on our main conference page<https://www.nwgis.org/2017> at https://www.nwgis.org/2017.

See you in Boise in October!