[gis_info] Geospatial Data Act petition

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Tue Dec 5 15:12:13 PST 2017

Hi folks, I want to call your attention to the petition linked below that supports the Geospatial Data Act of 2017 (S.2128<https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/2128> and H.R.4395<https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4395?r=21>).  I wrote to this list recently about the introduction of these two important bills on GIS Day, Nov. 15, 2017.

Please consider signing this petition and sharing it with others.  It only takes a moment.

http://www.credomobilize.com/petitions/geospatial-data-act<http://www.credomobilize.com/petitions/geospatial-data-act-sb-1253-devastating-to-the-geospatial-community>

cy

Cy Smith, GISP, State GIO
OSCIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
Secretary, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)
Past President, Urban Regional Info. Systems Association (URISA)
Past President, National States Geographic Info. Council (NSGIC)
(503) 378-6066, http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>