[gis_info] Reminder: Bioscience FIT - Feb. 6 @ 1:30, ODFW, Salem, OR

BURCSU Theresa * DAS Theresa.BURCSU at oregon.gov
Thu Feb 2 15:40:31 PST 2017

Greetings,

Please be sure to mark your calendars for the upcoming Bioscience FIT meeting or import the attached meeting invitation. The full draft agenda is available from the Bioscience FIT website<ftp://ftp.gis.oregon.gov/MINUTES/FIT/TEAMS/BIOSCIENCE/_BIOSCIENCE>. RSVP by replying to this email or sending a separate email to me, Theresa Burcsu, using the email address below. This event is also in the GEO calendar at gis.oregon.gov. Please provide agenda modifications to me as well.

Bioscience FIT Meeting
February 6, 2017
1:30 - 3:00 PM

Steelhead Conference Room
Oregon Dept. of Fish and Wildlife
4034 Fairview Industrial Dr. SE
Salem, OR 97302

Agenda
WELCOME & INTRODUCTIONS

BACKGROUND

BUSINESS ITEMS

1.       Review existing BioFIT data elements and sources/stewards

2.       Categorize existing data elements

3.       Brainstorm session for work areas

4.       Discussion: next actions for BioFIT

5.       Identify additional members and stakeholders

6.       Next meeting timeframe and desired location

ADJOURN

I look forward to meeting with you on Monday.

Theresa

Theresa Burcsu
Oregon GIS Framework Coordinator
OSCIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
635 Capitol St NE # 150
Salem, OR 97301
theresa.burcsu at oregon.gov<mailto:theresa.burcsu at oregon.gov>
503-378-3157 (o)
971-283-6811 (c)
http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published