[gis_info] Registration open for 2017 NWGIS Conference in Boise

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Fri Jun 16 10:49:40 PDT 2017

Registration is open for the 32nd Annual Northwest GIS User Group Conference in Boise, Idaho.  Join your colleagues from the Pacific Northwest and beyond for workshops, presentations, networking and learning in October 2017.  Early registration is open now through August 30th at  https://nwgis.org/2017/registration .  Our theme is "Keeping up with GIS", and we will have user presentations, workshops and training that will help you stay on the forefront of GIS.  Join us Oct 9-13, 2017 at the Boise Center on the Grove in downtown Boise.

More information about all the conference activities can be found at nwgis.org/2017<http://nwgis.org/2017> .