[gis_info] Managing a Municipal Fiber Optic Network in GIS

Stark, Dan stark at ci.wilsonville.or.us
Mon Oct 2 10:32:20 PDT 2017

The City of Wilsonville is managing a growing network of fiber, conduit and vaults. We are looking for GIS or Asset Management software that will help integrate the management of this network into our existing systems (ESRI and Cartegraph).

Do any other municipalities do this and have some recommendations either for or against any particular solution?

I'm just in the research stage of this project so any helpful hint would be appreciated!

Best,
Dan

Daniel J Stark | GIS Manager | City of Wilsonville
29799 SW Town Center Loop E |Wilsonville, OR 97070
voice: 503-570-1533 | fax: 503-682-1015
stark at ci.wilsonville.or.us<mailto:stark at ci.wilsonville.or.us> | http://www.wilsonvillemaps.com<http://www.wilsonvillemaps.com/>
DISCLOSURE: Messages to and from this E-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records law