[gis_info] FW: Make a Commitment to Excellence in GIS in October

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Wed Oct 4 18:05:18 PDT 2017

------------------

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." --Vince Lombardi

For those who have chosen GIS as their field of endeavor, King County's GIS has a training line-up for October to help you achieve personal excellence...

  *   October 17-18: KCGIS presents Spatial Analyst - Working with Rasters (see: http://www.kingcounty.gov/services/gis/training/Catalog/arcgis-spatial-analyst.aspx).
  *   October 23-24: KCGIS presents Data Management in the Geodatabase (see: http://www.kingcounty.gov/services/gis/training/Catalog/ArcGIS_DataManagement.aspx).
  *   October 25-27: KCGIS presents The GIS Academy (see: http://www.kingcounty.gov/services/gis/training/GISAcademy.aspx).
  *   October 23-27: Save on the combined bundle - a full week of intense GIS training - Data Management in the Geodatabase and The GIS Academy (see: http://www.kingcounty.gov/services/gis/training/GISAcademy-data-management-bundle.aspx).
King County GIS Training - Our Commitment to You Continues after Your Class is Completed
Our 30 for 30 Program is designed to ensure that you can successfully apply what you learn in our GIS classes after you are back on the job. Students who successfully complete designated ArcGIS Desktop classes will have follow-up access to their instructor for up to 30 minutes of phone, email, or face-to-face support, for 30 days after their class ends.
For more information about the King County GIS Training Program, see: www.kingcounty.gov/gis/training<http://www.kingcounty.gov/gis/training>. We are located in Seattle's Pioneer Square, close to great public transportation, shops, and dining (http://www.kingcounty.gov/operations/GIS/About/Location.aspx).

For GIS professionals and GIS users, learning is an investment that pays dividends for the company or agency that you work for.

We hope to see you in a KCGIS training class in 2017!

greg babinski,MA, GISP
Marketing & Business Development Manager
King County GIS Center
201 South Jackson Street
MS: KSC-IT-0225
Seattle, WA 98104 USA
47* 35' 56.29" N - 122* 19' 51.53" W
P:  206-477-4402
E: greg.babinski at kingcounty.gov<mailto:greg.babinski at kingcounty.gov>
W: www.kingcounty.gov/gis<http://www.kingcounty.gov/gis>
B: https://gisandyou.org/
T: @gbabinski
We help put GIS to work for King County...and beyond!
Geographically Aware King County<http://bit.ly/1wKRvWT>