[gis_info] Workshops and Agenda at October 2017 NWGIS Conference

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Sat Sep 23 15:17:35 PDT 2017

Fall has arrived and celebrate the changing of the season by attending the 2017 Northwest GIS Conference<https://www.nwgis.org/2017> in Boise on October 9-13th .  We have pre-conference workshops<https://www.nwgis.org/2017/workshops> on October 9th and 10th, with the main conference starting on Wed the 11th.  Registration for the pre-conference workshops does not require you to attend the conference, but we hope you will stay the entire week.

  *   ArcGIS Enterprise: The What, Why, and How
  *   Insights for ArcGIS
  *   Advanced Field Apps
  *   ArcGIS Development Using Python: Tools, Add-ins and the ArcGIS API
  *   Introduction to Spatial Statistics using ArcGIS and R
  *   Mapping Data with ArcGIS Maps for Office
  *   Esri Collector & Trimble TerraFlex for High Accuracy GNSS Mapping
  *   Enabling Drone Technology and UAS for the GIS Professional

We have a jam packed conference agenda<https://www.nwgis.org/2017/agenda>, that includes presentations, vendor show, family night, developer meetup, lightning talks, poster and app contest,  and a keynote from Dr. Michael Goodchild. All the information can be found on our main conference page at https://www.nwgis.org/2017/ .  See you in Boise!