[gis_info] OGIC Strategic Plan listening sessions

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Wed Aug 8 11:35:09 PDT 2018

Yesterday, I sent a PDF version of the flyer about Strategic Plan listening session for the Oregon Geographic Information Council.  Here's a link to that flyer that you can pass along to interested parties.  I had to change the address of the Bend City Hall slightly and we changed the time of the last session in Salem.  Otherwise, this is the same as the PDF.  This is what will be sent out beyond the geospatial community.

https://www.oregon.gov/geo/OGIC%20Documents/FLYER-2018%20listening%20sessions.pdf

cy

Cy Smith, GISP, State GIO
OSCIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
Member, FGDC National Geospatial Advisory Committee
Former Chair, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)
Former President, Urban Regional Info. Systems Association (URISA)
Former President, National States Geographic Info. Council (NSGIC)
(503) 378-6066, http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>