[gis_info] ArcGIS Pro Classes in Portland and Seattle in early 2019

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Mon Dec 17 14:28:37 PST 2018

Geospatial Training Services <http://geospatialtraining.com/> will be in
Portland <http://geospatialtraining.com/portland-classes/> this February to
teach Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis, and Automation
<http://geospatialtraining.com/learning-arcgis-pro-2-editing-analysis-and-automation/>
as well as Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Pro with Pytho
<http://geospatialtraining.com/introduction-to-programming-arcgis-pro-with-python/>n.
  Both
classes will be taught at Portland Metro.

We'll also be in Seattle <http://geospatialtraining.com/seattle-classes/> at
the King County GIS Center in April and May to teach Introduction to
Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python and Intermediate ArcGIS Pro Programming
with Python.

*In addition to our early registration pricing you can also save an
additional 10% through the end of December during our holiday sale.  Enter
the discount code 'holiday' when checking out online.*

 Click on the links below to register for Portland classes.

   - Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis, and Automation
   <http://geospatialtraining.com/learning-arcgis-pro-2-editing-analysis-and-automation/>
-
   February 25th and 26th - Only 8 Seats Left

   - Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python
   <http://geospatialtraining.com/introduction-to-programming-arcgis-pro-with-python/>
-
   February 27th and 28th

Click on the links below to register for Seattle classes.

   - Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python
   <http://geospatialtraining.com/introduction-to-programming-arcgis-pro-with-python/>
-
   April 29th and 30th

   - Intermediate ArcGIS Pro Programming with Python
   <http://geospatialtraining.com/intermediate-arcgis-pro-programming-with-python/>
   - May 1st

All classes do earn education points toward getting or maintaining the GISP
certification. Other licenses or certifications may also allow these to be
used for CEU or PDH requirements.

--
Eric Pimpler
President/Owner