[gis_info] Economic value of GIS

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Thu Feb 1 11:30:59 PST 2018

This article about the economic value of GIS<http://exclusive.multibriefs.com/content/geographic-information-systems-show-their-true-economic-value/science-technology> was just brought to my attention and I thought you would be interested.

cy

Cy Smith, GISP, State GIO
OSCIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
Member, FGDC National Geospatial Advisory Committee
Secretary, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)
Past President, Urban Regional Info. Systems Association (URISA)
Past President, National States Geographic Info. Council (NSGIC)
(503) 378-6066, http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>