[gis_info] FW: job posting - Pierce County (WA)

Babinski, Greg Greg.Babinski at kingcounty.gov
Wed May 2 09:10:04 PDT 2018

Forwarding GIS job announcement at Pierce, County, WA.

greg babinski,MA, GISP
GIS Marketing & Business Development Manager
King County IT Regional Services
201 South Jackson Street
MS: KSC-IT-0225
Seattle, WA 98104 USA
47* 35' 56.29" N - 122* 19' 51.53" W
P:  206-477-4402
E: greg.babinski at kingcounty.gov<mailto:greg.babinski at kingcounty.gov>
W: www.kingcounty.gov/gis<http://www.kingcounty.gov/gis>
B: https://gisandyou.org/
T: @gbabinski
We help put GIS to work for King County...and beyond!
Geographically Aware King County<http://bit.ly/1wKRvWT>
[download (1)]<https://gisandyou.org/> [images] <https://www.facebook.com/KingCountyGIS/>   [linkedin-logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13552202>
Pierce County WA has a career-service, full-time GIS technician position available, with a salary range of $27.80 - $35.02/hr.

The Pierce County organization provides a great environment to serve the public while exploring new opportunities and technologies.  The Puget Sound area has a lot to offer in culture and recreation, and the Pierce County organizational focus is on promoting vibrant communities, an entrepreneurial climate and effective government.

This position will include data development, GIS analysis, occasional field work to support projects, and teaching with lots of opportunities for professional growth.

We are located in a newly renovated historic building at 11th and Broadway in downtown Tacoma, together with our entire IT team of over 110 employees.

Come be part of this team!

For the complete job description and application,  go to
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/piercecountywa/jobs/2063793/gis-technician-it-technician?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

The position announcement closes on 5/13/2018.
When completing the application, please answer the supplemental questions completely and clearly to ensure your application is considered.
We look forward to meeting you!