[gis_info] FW: [OUS-GIS] GIS Visiting Instructor Position at Western Oregon University

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Fri May 4 09:15:47 PDT 2018

From Steve Taylor at Western Oregon University:

Colleagues- see attached.  We have a departing faculty member, and need a part-time or full-time visiting professor to cover GI Science at Western Oregon University next academic year, depending on expertise and time availability.  The schedule is flexible.

It could be a good opportunity for someone finishing up a PhD looking for a local teaching gig, or adding to other consulting work.  We will engage in a permanent tenure-track replacement search next year, but for now need a qualified visiting instructor to cover us in the interim.

Let me know if anyone comes to mind, or if there are other colleagues I should circulate to.

Steve Taylor, PhD, RG, Professor of Geology
Geomorphology-Environmental Geology-Geographic Information Systems
Earth and Physical Science Department
Western Oregon University
Monmouth, Oregon 97361, USA

email: taylors at wou.edu<mailto:taylors at wou.edu>