[gis_info] UW Tacoma Undergraduate GIS Certificate and MS Geospatial Technologies deadlines rapidly approaching.

BURCSU Theresa * DAS Theresa.BURCSU at oregon.gov
Wed May 30 15:55:08 PDT 2018

From: Gregory Lund [mailto:gwlgis at uw.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 3:40 PM
To: Gregory Lund <gwlgis at uw.edu>
Subject: UW Tacoma Undergraduate GIS Certificate and MS Geospatial Technologies deadlines rapidly approaching.

I'll keep this as short as possible... Deadlines:

  *   Undergraduate GIS Certificate Deadline (please share with non-gis colleagues asap) June 1, 2018
  *   MS in Geospatial Technologies Deadline: June 15, 2018.

The applications are relatively simple, (we estimate 30 minutes or so) for the GIS Certificate and 60 minutes for the MS.

If you're unfamiliar with our 9 Month GIS Certificate Program or MS in Geospatial Technologies, please see the links below.

Basics:

Undergraduate GIS Certificate: 9 Months, 5 Courses: GIS 311 (Intro to GIS (Summer or Autumn 2018), then GIS 312/313 in Winter 2019 & GIS 414/415 in Spring 2019, offered in the Evenings, for easy scheduling.

MS in Geospatial Technologies: 11 Months, 6 courses, all in the evenings, Autumn 18, Winter, Spring & Summer 2019:

The GIS Certificate is an exceptional prerequisite (if necessary) for our Master of Science (MS) in Geospatial Technologies!

Our graduates are getting GREAT jobs, see the attached list.
Please contact me if you have any questions, I'm here to help.

Regards,
Greg

Gregory Lund, MS, MGIS
253-692-4873 | gwlgis at uw.edu<mailto:gwlgis at uw.edu>
Lecturer | Undergraduate GIS Certificate
http://www.tacoma.uw.edu/urban-studies/geographic-information-systems-gis-certificate
Geospatial Technology Coordinator
http://www.tacoma.uw.edu/msgt
Urban Studies