[gis_info] GIS in Action

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Fri Apr 12 12:48:06 PDT 2019

I realize most of you know about the upcoming GIS in Action conference<http://www.gisinaction.org/> that is scheduled at Portland State University April 22 and 23.  I am sending this message to encourage you to attend and participate in this conference if you aren't already registered.  This is our state GIS conference, there is tremendous value to be had in participating, and the geospatial community in Oregon needs your participation at this event.  This is our primary annual opportunity to get together, share information with each other about what we're doing, the value we're bringing to our individual organizations, and to learn how we can improve our own operations.  I strongly encourage you to take a look at the detailed program here<https://gisinaction2019.sched.com/> and join us in Portland for this event.

cy

Cy Smith, GISP, State GIO
OSCIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
Member, FGDC National Geospatial Advisory Committee
Former Chair, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)
Former President, Urban Regional Info. Systems Association (URISA)
Former President, National States Geographic Info. Council (NSGIC)
(503) 378-6066, http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>