[gis_info] OSIP 2018 orthoimagery (western Oregon)

CALLAHAN Brady * OPRD Brady.Callahan at oregon.gov
Wed Aug 21 10:40:00 PDT 2019

The 2018 western Oregon 1ft orthoimagery is finally available! We'll be updating all the supporting Web pages as soon as we can but wanted to let everyone know that they can start streaming the data now.

You can access Web Services to stream the OSIP 2018 imagery from the REST endpoint URL here:
https://imagery.oregonexplorer.info/arcgis/rest/services

Instructions for consuming Web Services (REST & WMS) can be found here:
https://oregonexplorer.info/content/web-services-stream-imagery?topic=119&ptopic=98
(That page will be updated with direct links to the OSIP 2018 data soon.)

Direct download of the imagery is not available. Copies of the data are being provided on request through the Oregon Geospatial Enterprise Office by contacting David Mather, david.mather at oregon.gov.

Thanks!

Brady Callahan
Oregon Imagery FIT Lead