[gis_info] Reservoir Sedimentation: Status and Environmental Controls

geo at kumkumbhattacharyya.com geo at kumkumbhattacharyya.com
Mon Feb 25 11:41:58 PST 2019

Good Afternoon,

Hope this email finds you in good health.

Just to let you know that I have co-authored the following book with
Professor V.P. Singh from Texas A. & M. University.

Bhattacharyya, K. and Singh, V. P. 2019. _Reservoir Sedimentation:
Status and Environmental Controls_, 342 pp, CRC Press, Taylor and
Francis Group, Boca Raton, London, New York

https://www.crcpress.com/Reservoir-Sedimentation-Assessment-and-Environmental-Controls/Bhattacharyya-Singh/p/book/9781138493636

Click my web site at https://www.kumkumbhattacharyya.com/ to get
information about the book and Information System which I am still
designing.

 Please click 'New Book', as well as 'Reservoir Sedimentation
Information System" (on the upper right corner).

Your VALUABLE COMMENTS on this study will be very helpful

Sincerely,
Kumkum

Phone: 734-757-3829