[gis_info] ArcGIS Pro Classes in Bend this Summer

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Tue Mar 19 06:49:20 PDT 2019

Geospatial Training Services will be in Bend, OR this July 8th - 12th for a
series of ArcGIS Pro classes that we're calling our ArcGIS Pro Bootcamp.
You can attend as few or as many days as you'd like and the prices are
steeply discounted from our usual fees.  We have very limited seating
available for these classes so register now to reserve your seat!

   - Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Maps and Projects
   <http://geospatialtraining.com/learning-arcgis-pro-1-maps-and-projects/> -
   July 8th - $259
   - Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis, and Automation
   <http://geospatialtraining.com/learning-arcgis-pro-2-editing-analysis-and-automation/>
-
   July 9th and 10th - $459
   - Introduction to Programming ArcGIS Pro with Python
   <http://geospatialtraining.com/introduction-to-programming-arcgis-pro-with-python/>
-
   July 11th - $259
   - Getting Started with ArcGIS Arcade
   <http://geospatialtraining.com/getting-started-with-arcgis-arcade/> -
   July 12th - $259

ArcGIS Arcade – The GIS Language You Probably Haven’t Learned but
Definitely Should
<http://geospatialtraining.com/arcgis-arcade-the-gis-language-you-probably-havent-learned-but-definitely-should/>
Attend all 5 days for $999.  Contact us at sales at geospatialtraining.com if
you'd like to take advantage of this rate for attending the entire week.

--
Eric Pimpler
President/Owner
eric at geospatialtraining.com