[gis_info] GIS Analyst job opportunity - Multnomah County

Nathan McAlvage nathan.mcalvage at multco.us
Tue Mar 26 08:52:30 PDT 2019

Multnomah County has two GIS Analyst job opportunities, apply here
<https://multco.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Multco_Jobs/job/Southeast-Portland/GIS-Data-Analyst_R-878>.
Closing date is April 7, 2019.

*Overview*

Who We Are & What We Do: The Division of Assessment, Recording, and
Taxation (DART) exists to ensure the stability and quality of life of our
community through tax administration services that fund and direct local
priorities.

Find out more about us on our Public Webpage:
*https://multco.us/assessment-taxation*
<https://multco.us/assessment-taxation>

*How We Engage:* We commit to exemplifying an attitude of inclusiveness and
congeniality.  We aim to be innovative, yet at the same time are skilled in
being resourceful.

*How We Succeed: *Being mindful of our strategic anchors of reliability and
responsiveness in every decision to fulfill our commitments, not only to
those who work here but also to provide better service to our customers.

*Who We Are Seeking:* A dynamic GIS Analyst with an advanced level of
knowledge who is committed to the organization, to our co-workers, and to
the citizens of Multnomah County. Someone who is solutions and customer
focused, who thrives in a collaborative, team environment, and who strives
for organizational and process improvement.  Someone who will develop and
deliver GIS products & solutions ensuring that customer needs are met.
Priding themselves on forward thinking and collaborative approaches, and is
excited to be leading all aspects of the product development life-cycle
(specifications, development, testing, rollout, documentation, etc).

*More About the Job:* This position will work to increase accuracy and
create efficiency in the assessment and taxation processes, by increasing
organization and project management, creating datasets, analysis tools,
maps and map products, building and maintaining GIS tools and products, as
well as performing analysis and reporting.  This position will also assist
to provide and maintain current, accurate cadastral maps and GIS database.

*More About Us:*  Located in the* Portland metro area,*
<http://vimeo.com/41011190> directly across the river from downtown,
Multnomah County's *Division of Assessment, Recording and Taxation*
<https://multco.us/assessment-taxation> (DART) strives to be viewed as a
well-managed, professional organization by which all other Assessment &
Taxation organizations may be measured, while: being recognized for
providing the highest possible quality of services; meeting its mandated
responsibilities; exercising conscientious stewardship of public resources
by using efficient business practices and innovative technology; actively
partnering with internal and external customers and stakeholders; and
valuing and respecting its diverse workforce and providing opportunities
for development and professional growth in a safe and positive work
environment.