[gis_info] Make your experience count in the 1st ever State of Geospatial Employment Survey! (ASPRS\CaGIS)

David Alvarez davidalvarez76 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 08:36:15 PDT 2019

ASPRS & CaGIS is distributing the first ever State of Geospatial Employment
Survey. This survey will be the largest survey of its kind providing
valuable data on the state of geospatial
employment, compensation and ideology across different countries,
professions and
types of employers.

Just click on the following link to participate in this historic event.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CNGVKW5

Make your experience count!
ASPRS & CaGIS

*FAQ's*

   - *Where do I go to participate? *
   Go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CNGVKW5
   <https://asprs.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4bcc6141125114f093cf5ec23&id=499371afa9&e=32e9e50201>

   - *Can I forward the survey to other geospatial professionals? *
   Yes, all geospatial professionals (aspiring, current and retired) are
   encouraged to participate. Just forward them the link
   https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CNGVKW5
   <https://asprs.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4bcc6141125114f093cf5ec23&id=f4c5dccc77&e=32e9e50201>
   - *Will you be collecting my name, email, address or phone number? *
   No, sensitive information such as name, email, address, phone,
   school/employer name will not be collected.
   - *What kind of information will be collected?*
   General Information about your education, employment and nonsensitive
   demographic information will be collected.
   - *How will my data be used? *Your results will be used only in
   aggregate (summary) to identify patterns. The aggregated results could be
   shared with professional organizations, universities, and companies as
   published report.
   - *Will I be able to see the results of the survey? *
   Yes, once the survey has been analyzed and summarized we will post the
   summary results on the ASPRS Website (
   https://www.asprs.org/ASPRS-Organization
   <https://asprs.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4bcc6141125114f093cf5ec23&id=9c4f1eacff&e=32e9e50201>
   )
   - *Will anyone try to sell me something or get me to sign up for
   anything?*
   At no time will we attempt to sell you anything or ask you to sign up
   for additional research or products.

-----
David Alvarez

"Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make
sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be
curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you
can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up."

~ Stephen Hawking