[gis_info] Central Oregon Job Opportunity

Levi Roberts Levi.Roberts at co.crook.or.us
Fri May 24 15:08:48 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,
I wanted to let people know that Crook County is actively recruiting for GIS Technician or Analyst. If you or someone you know is interested in the position, please have them apply on our website. Details can be found using the link below.

https://crook-county.hiringthing.com/

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D1A07D.1C04AE40]
Levi Roberts
Crook County GIS Manager
422 NW Beaver St. Prineville, OR 97754
Office:  (541) 416-3930 Ext. 111
E-mail:  Levi.Roberts at co.crook.or.us<mailto:Levi.Roberts at co.crook.or.us>
Website:  www.gis.co.crook.or.us<http://www.gis.co.crook.or.us/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.