[gis_info] UW GIS Certificate Program Annual Call for Projects

Arnone, Harvey Harvey.Arnone at seattle.gov
Mon Oct 28 14:26:10 PDT 2019

Hi everyone, just a reminder that it is not too late to submit a project idea for the UW GIS Certificate program.  Students are currently reviewing the project ideas that have been submitted but we're still looking for a few more proposals.  We have approximately three weeks until our deadline to finalize on the slate of projects, so if you have a project that you'd like to submit, please do so in the next week or so.  Remember, at this point, we don't need much detail beyond just a few sentences describing a the basics concept/topic of the project.  The rest of the detail will come later (in January) when projects kick off.

Thanks -Harvey Arnone