[gis_info] FW: temporary emergency management job

Babinski, Greg Greg.Babinski at kingcounty.gov
Mon Apr 6 09:23:02 PDT 2020

FEMA is hiring now to work on COVID-19 in Bothell, Washington.

greg babinski,MA, GISP
URISA Past-President
AGS 2019-2020 Ethical GEO Fellow
GIS Marketing & Business Development Manager
King County IT Regional Services
201 South Jackson Street
MS: KSC-IT-0225
Seattle, WA 98104 USA
47* 35' 56.29" N - 122* 19' 51.53" W
P:  206-477-4402
E: greg.babinski at kingcounty.gov<mailto:greg.babinski at kingcounty.gov>
W: www.kingcounty.gov/gis<http://www.kingcounty.gov/gis>
B: https://gisandyou.org/
T: @gbabinski
We help put GIS to work for King County...and beyond!
[download (1)]<https://gisandyou.org/>[images]<https://www.facebook.com/KingCountyGIS/>  [linkedin-logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13552202>