[gis_info] Start off 2021 with a bang! – Register for ArcGIS Pro Quickstart for the GIS Professional – January 12-13

Babinski, Greg Greg.Babinski at kingcounty.gov
Tue Dec 15 09:02:56 PST 2020

Do you have left-over 2020 budget funds? Register today for ArcGIS Pro Quickstart for the GIS Professional – January 12-13.<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/arcgis-pro-quick-start-for-the-gis-professional-january-12-13-2021-tickets-127029888817>

While Washington State and King County Covid-19 stay-at-home restrictions remain in place, the King County GIS Training program is still in operation with all classes offered live online. Our next offering is ArcGIS Pro Quickstart for the GIS Professional, on January 12-13, 2021. This is the same class that we offer in our King Street Center Computer Training room. ArcGIS Pro Quickstart is a great option for experienced desktop GIS users to make the transition to using Arc GIS Pro quickly and effectively.

Read more about this class – and register today!<https://gisandyou.org/2020/12/15/start-off-2021-with-a-bang-arcgis-pro-quickstart-for-the-gis-professional-january-12-13/>

greg babinski,MA, GISP
URISA Past-President
AGS Ethical GEO Fellow
GIS Marketing & Business Development Manager
King County IT Regional Services
401 5th Ave., MS: CNK-IT-0700
Seattle, WA 98104 USA
47°36'10.1"N 122°19'43.3"W
P:  206-477-4402
E: greg.babinski at kingcounty.gov<mailto:greg.babinski at kingcounty.gov>
W: www.kingcounty.gov/gis<http://www.kingcounty.gov/gis>
B: https://gisandyou.org/
T: @gbabinski
We help put GIS to work for King County...and beyond!
[download (1)]<https://gisandyou.org/>[images]<https://www.facebook.com/KingCountyGIS/>  [linkedin-logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13552202>