[gis_info] listserv change

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Mon May 18 13:00:06 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
To address an urgent security issue affecting the Oregon Mailing List Service, we must use a new address in the "To" field of all new listserv email, effective 6 p.m., Wednesday, May 20. Our new address will be:
              [INSERT LIST NAME]@omls.oregon.gov
In addition to using our new address in new email threads, we also can respond to email threads originated before 6 p.m., May 20, by inserting our new list address in the To field.
Users who send to the old domain (after 6 p.m., May 20) will get an "undeliverable" reply.
Once this change takes effect, I encourage you to delete the old address from your email client's auto-fill feature, and file the new address in your Contacts.
Thank you,
cy

[cid:image001.png at 01D5751C.F5818D60]
Cy Smith, GISP
Enterprise Information Services
Data Governance and Transparency|Geospatial Enterprise Office
(503)378-6066, http://gis.oregon.gov
"Ensuring user-friendly, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."