[gis_info] Open Data Standard "soft launch"

HELMS Kathryn * DAS Kathryn.Helms at oregon.gov
Mon Nov 9 14:06:25 PST 2020

All,

A draft version of Oregon's Open Data Standard and Technical Standards Manual are currently available online in draft form<https://data.oregon.gov/stories/s/xr2x-d2d7>.  The reason for this "soft launch" is to provide agencies time to offer questions or feedback to the Chief Data Office before finalization of these materials in January and the Open Data Standard's requirements take effect.  While this is not a formalized public comment period, it is an opportunity for agencies to broach any logistical questions or concerns with the Chief Data Office that are either not addressed with our current open data materials or to provide feedback for possible training requests or needs from the agencies.

Please do not hesitate to let me know should you have questions or feedback for my office.

Thank you

[cid:image001.png at 01D5751C.F5818D60]
Kathryn Darnall Helms
Chief Data Officer
Enterprise Information Services
Data Governance and Transparency
Cell: 971-332-0679
"Ensuring user-friendly, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."