[gis_info] DEM question

Erik Fernandez ef at oregonwild.org
Wed Oct 20 17:56:36 PDT 2021

Oregon has a great 10m DEM layer that is downloadable as one file
<https://spatialdata.oregonexplorer.info/geoportal/details;id=7a82c1be50504f56a9d49d13c7b4d9aa>
for the whole state. I'm looking to do some slope comparisons with OR and
WA and can't find a comparable 10m WA DEM that covers the whole state (I
only see the download for individual quads). Can anyone point me toward a
one file 10m DEM for WA?   Apologies for asking this on an OR focused email
list, but it's related I swear!

Thanks in advance, and props to the Oregon Explorer folks for having the OR
version of this data so user friendly and accessible.

Erik

--
Erik Fernandez
Wilderness Program Manager

Protecting and restoring Oregon's wildlands, wildlife, and waters as an
enduring legacy for future generations since 1974.

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oregon-wild>
<https://www.facebook.com/OregonWild/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzZseL2RIrUuAAygQ8ykUQ>