[gis_info] NWGIS: 2021 Conference Oct 26-27

D. Samantha Nakata d.s.nakata at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:11:53 PDT 2021

*NWGIS 2021: Rebuilding Together Virtual Conference*

*October 26-27, 2021*

Please join us *virtually*, this October, for our annual gathering.

*REGISTER AT:* https://nwgis.org/nwgis2021

$40 for NWGIS members / $55 for non-NWGIS members

*Keynote by Sarah Bell: *Sarah Bell is Lead Cartographer of Esri’s online
map magazine and Senior Product Engineer for ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative
Cloud. Before coming to Esri, Sarah made maps for the National Park
Service, and a private mapmaking firm. When she isn’t making maps and
working on software, Sarah enjoys rock climbing and exploring the beautiful
Pacific Northwest.

*ESRI Sessions: *Experience Builder, ArcGIS Hub, ArcGIS Image, and more...

*Workshop Offerings: *ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Arcade, ArcGIS API for JavaScript,
Python, ArcGIS Parcel Fabric

*Technical Sessions:*

Come hear what your NWGIS colleagues have been working on in the last
year.

*We are still accepting submissions for presentations* - *email *
snakata at nwgis.org

*Map and App Competition:*

*We are still accepting submissions for competition -
email ruth.bunch at ci.longview.wa.us <ruth.bunch at ci.longview.wa.us>*

*REGISTER AT:* https://nwgis.org/nwgis2021

$40 for NWGIS members / $55 for non-NWGIS members

*Samantha Nakata*

*NWGIS*