[gis_info] Tutorial – Creating a Heat Map in ArcGIS Pro

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Wed Sep 29 10:56:39 PDT 2021

*In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a heat map in ArcGIS Pro.
This heat map will display the distribution of individual points that
represent populated areas in the US. Using population values as a weight
field, we can visualize the highest populated areas in the US as well.*

You can use Pro to produce heat maps, that show the density of many points
that are close together. Using heat map symbology, point features are drawn
as a dynamic, representative surface of relative density. In this tutorial,
we will use heat map symbology to displays the relative density of a large
set of points as a dynamic raster visualization using a color scheme to
indicate density values.

Read the entire article:
http://geospatialtraining.com/tutorial-creating-a-heat-map-in-arcgis-pro/

--