[gis_info] NWGIS & GISPD.com: Python, JavaScript, & TypeScript Online Workshops

David Howes david at dhowes.com
Thu Apr 28 13:22:56 PDT 2022

Hello GIS professionals,

In association with the fantastic Northwest GIS User Group (NWGIS), I'd
like to invite you to the following upcoming online workshops, which I'll
be teaching in June:

*Python Workshops*

·         Getting Started with Python Programming

o   Monday, June 20th, 2022

o   8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

o   Description and registration: https://nwgis.org/event-4797072

·         Getting Started with ArcGIS Pro Python Tools and Processes
Development

o   Friday, June 24th, 2022

o   8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

o   Description and registration: https://nwgis.org/event-4797148

*JavaScript and TypeScript Workshops*

·         Getting Started with the ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.x

o   Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022

o   8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

o   Description and registration: https://nwgis.org/event-4807263

·         Getting Started with TypeScript and the ArcGIS API for JavaScript
4.x

o   Tuesday, June 28th, 2022

o   8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

o   Description and registration: https://nwgis.org/event-4807267

Please note that, as explained in the descriptions, the workshops are
paired, such that the first workshop in a pair is a prerequisite
requirement for the second workshop in the pair, unless your level of
experience is sufficient to justify a waiver of this requirement.

I'm most grateful to the Northwest GIS User Group for supporting the
provision of these workshops and I highly encourage you to support the
organization by becoming a member and an active participant. Please visit
their website, https://nwgis.org/, for details.

Thanks.

David

*David A. Howes*