[gis_info] WVGISUG Summer Meeting Follow-up

Hegewald, Lesley LHegewald at mwvcog.org
Thu Aug 4 13:14:54 PDT 2022

Thank you to all who attended and presented at the WVGISUG summer quarterly meeting yesterday! We had an excellent turnout, both in person and on Zoom, and hope everyone who attended enjoyed the presentations. The Zoom was recorded, and a link to the recording has been added to the meeting agenda and will be available to view until August 31st. I have also added the PDF slides from John Sharrard's and John Ruffing's presentations, and a link to DataSalem. You can find these on the Upcoming Quarterly Meeting page on our website here: https://www.orurisa.org/WVUG

Thank you again for participating, and extra thanks to Eric McAvoy (Polk County), Sue Ranseen (City of Keizer), Dan Brown, Audrey Killoran, Christopher Ratcliff, and Vijai Prammagnaanam (City of Salem), and John Sharrard and John Ruffing of ESRI for presenting.

If you are not on our mailing list and would like to be, here is how you can get on the list to receive emails about future WVGISUG events:

If you already have an ORURISA account:

  *   Log into your account by going to the ORURISA website at https://orurisa.org/ and click on the Log In button on the top right
  *   Click on the person icon in the top right and click on View Profile
  *   Click on Edit Profile
  *   Scroll down to the Section Member area and check the box for Willamette Valley
  *   Scroll to the bottom of the page and save your changes

If you do not already have an ORURISA account:

  *   Go to the ORURISA website at https://orurisa.org/
  *   Hover over Membership in the menu at the top of the page (just under the blue title bar) and click on Member Application
  *   Enter your email and click Next
  *   Fill out the membership application form
  *   Under the Section Member area, click the box for Willamette Valley
  *   Click Next and complete the application

Our next meeting will be in Corvallis sometime in October or November, so look for more information in September!

Lesley

Lesley Hegewald
GIS Program Coordinator
Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments
100 High St. SE Suite 200
Salem, OR 97301
(503)540-1622 (direct)
lhegewald at mwvcog.org<mailto:lhegewald at mwvcog.org>