[gis_info] NWGIS & GISPD.com: Python, ArcGIS Pro Tools, and JavaScript Online Workshops

David Howes david at dhowes.com
Tue Jun 14 12:36:27 PDT 2022

Hello GIS professionals,

As a reminder, in association with the fantastic Northwest GIS User Group
(NWGIS), I'd like to invite you to the following online workshops, which
I'll be teaching next week:

*Python Workshops*

Getting Started with Python Programming

Monday, June 20th, 2022

8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

Description and registration: https://nwgis.org/event-4797072

Getting Started with ArcGIS Pro Python Tools and Processes Development

Friday, June 24th, 2022

8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

Description and registration: https://nwgis.org/event-4797148

Please note that, as explained in the descriptions, the workshops are
paired, such that the first workshop in a pair is a prerequisite
requirement for the second workshop in the pair, unless your level of
experience is sufficient to justify a waiver of this requirement.

*JavaScript Workshop*

Getting Started with the ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.x

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022

8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

Description and registration: https://nwgis.org/event-4807263

Please note that the paired workshop, “Getting Started with TypeScript and
the ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.x”, which was included in the original
announcement, has been postponed, with a new date to be decided. Please let
me know if you’d like to attend that workshop and be sure to attend the
initial and prerequisite workshop, “Getting Started with the ArcGIS API for
JavaScript 4.x”, unless your level of experience is sufficient to justify a
waiver of this requirement. We can then arrange a new date for the
TypeScript workshop.

I'm most grateful to the Northwest GIS User Group for supporting the
provision of these workshops and I highly encourage you to support the
organization by becoming a member and an active participant. Please visit
their website, https://nwgis.org/, for details.

Thanks.

David

*David A. Howes*