[gis_info] Join Oregon’s Utility Framework Implementation Team!

Sephe Fox SFox at clatskaniepud.com
Thu Jun 16 13:45:57 PDT 2022

I am reaching out to potential new members of the Oregon Utilities Framework Implementation Team (FIT), part of the Oregon framework program.

You can find out more about the Framework program here: https://www.oregon.gov/geo/Pages/fit.aspx

The intent of the program is collaboration to assemble and share important statewide utility GIS datasets. The team has languished for several years, but I recently took over as team lead, and am preparing to continue previous work. I am hoping to hold the first meeting since 2018 within the next couple of months. I don’t plan on holding more than 4-6 meetings per year, and most meetings would be virtual.

You can look over some of the old materials for the Utilities FIT here: https://www.oregon.gov/geo/Pages/utilframe.aspx.

If you would like to participate, the link to add yourself to the listserv is on the right hand side of the page. Please share this email with other utility GIS data managers or stakeholders that may be interested in participating.
Feel free to reach out to me personally with any questions about the program.

I really hope you’ll be willing to sign up to the listserv and participate in future collaboration efforts.

Thanks for your time,

Sephe Fox
GIS Analyst, Clatskanie PUD
(503) 308-4621
sfox at clatskaniepud.com<mailto:sfox at clatskaniepud.com>
Mon – Thurs 7am to 5:30pm
[CPUD]

Sephe Fox
GIS Analyst, Clatskanie PUD
(503) 308-4621, sfox at clatskaniepud.com<mailto:sfox at clatskaniepud.com>
[CPUD]
Monday – Thursday from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Closed Friday – Sunday