[gis_info] FW: Announcement Posted: Data Management & Analysis, GS-1130-13, ESRI Utility Network

Christensen,Andrew L (BPA) - TEZP-AMPS alchristensen at bpa.gov
Thu Aug 31 12:47:27 PDT 2023

All,

I am a manager at the Bonneville Power Administration and we are looking to hire a Data Analyst to help us develop and maintain a power system database using ESRI Utility Network. We are currently finishing the first phase of development where our primary assets have been digitized and will be migrated to production soon. This position will continue development on the database to mature change management, create auditing tools (Python), and expand capabilities to include more transmission system assets in future phases.

You can contact me directly with technical questions. Job posting has a HR contact for HR things. Have a great weekend!

23-BPA-37108-12109659-DE: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/746109900
23-BPA-37108-12109660-MP: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/746110700

OPEN: 8/29/2023
CLOSE: 9/7/2023