[gis_info] Discover the Exciting New Features in ArcGIS Pro 3.2!

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Mon Dec 4 09:02:44 PST 2023

ArcGIS Pro 3.2 is out, and it’s packed with some cool new features that are
worth chatting about. Read below to find out more.
1. Easy Data Management

   - *Create Schema Reports*: You can now generate a schema report of your
   geodatabase in different formats, such as CSV, Excel, or PDF. These reports
   show information on datasets and their properties, relationships, and rules.
   - *Edit a Single Workspace*: ArcGIS Pro 3.2 lets you have more control
   over your editing sessions by allowing you to set your editing to a Single
   Workspace edit session. A workspace is the container in which your data is
   stored, such as a file or enterprise geodatabase. If you enable this
   setting, then you can manually save and discard edits from the Edit tab.

2. User Interface Just Got Better

   - *Keyboard Shortcuts*: Customize as many keyboard shortcuts as you need
   and want. This includes modifying existing shortcuts or creating new ones.
   - *Thematic Map Series Creation*: Now you can create map series where
   the map extent stays the same, but the data changes.

Read the entire article.
<https://geospatialtraining.com/discover-the-exciting-new-features-in-arcgis-pro-3-2/>

Check out our 19th annual holiday sale and save 15% on all our classes.
<https://geospatialtraining.com/holiday-sale-starts-today-save-15/>

--
Eric Pimpler
President/Owner