[gis_info] NWGIS UC 2023 in Yakima, WA 9/17 - 9/21

D. Samantha Nakata d.s.nakata at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:17:33 PDT 2023

*NWGIS 2023: September 17 - 21, 2023*

Please join us LIVE for our annual gathering in Yakima, WA. Our conference
week will include workshops, Esri sessions, community technical sessions,
and a Map and App Competition. It'll be fresh hop season in Yakima, so
register early so you can enjoy the conference (and the brews)!

*REGISTER*
Ready to register? Head to: https://nwgis.org/2023-uc

*KEYNOTE BY JOHN NELSON*
John Nelson is a map maker, software experience designer, and writer at
Esri creating fringe geographic data, curious web experiences,
marginally-educational blogs, and debatably-instructional videos. He works
in a small woodshed in Michigan and relishes the opportunity to chat with
other map folks. If he didn’t live in the Midwest he’d definitely live in
the PNW.

*WORKSHOPS*
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 3
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Introduction to ArcGIS Pro Python Tools and Processes Development
- Imagery Management (Esri)
- UAV/UAS Mapping Workflows with ArcGIS (Esri)
- Modernize Your ArcGIS WebAppBuilder Apps using ArcGIS Experience Builder
(Esri)
- Mobile Solutions ArcGIS Field Maps (Esri)

*TECHNICAL SESSIONS*
We're planning on another great line up of technical sessions!
Want to submit a technical session abstract? Or, do you have an interest in
presenting but aren't sure about formulating your topic yet? Email Samantha
Nakata (snakata at nwgis.org)

*MAP AND APP COMPETITION*
To submit for our Map and App Competition, email Ruth Bunch (
gis2assist at gmail.com).

*SPONSORS*
Thank you to our generous sponsors, NV5 Geospatial Inc and EagleView.
To sponsor, see https://nwgis.org/2023-uc-vendors

Register at https://nwgis.org/2023-uc